- Competitive Salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 21 Jul 18 2018-07-21
Our client is an International Bank with strong presence in Asia and actively looking for a Credit Analyst to expand their team in Hong Kong.
As the credit analyst, you will report directly to the department head and responsible for the followings:
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to review credit applications for corporate clients.
- Processing incoming credit requests, checking completion of package received from Relationship Managers and ensure the completion of credit analysis
- Conducting industry and market research for the corporate clients
- Conducting credit and financial analysis and provide recommendations
- Handling credit enhancement projects and formulate related guidelines and procedures
- Conducting credit approval based on assigned credit authorities
Successful Candidates will have:
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in credit analyst or relationship management role in corporate banking, exposure in commodities industry preferred
- Strong financial analysis and cash flow projection skills with knowledge of trade finance, commercial lending and commercial banking products
- Abilities to communicate with Sales and Risk teams in order to resolve issues effectively
- Fluency in both written and spoken English & Mandarin
For more information please contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via email@example.com
Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.