Credit Analyst, Commercial Banking
- Competitive Salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a top tier commercial bank.
- Partnering with Relationship Managers to review credit applications for corporate clients.
- Processing incoming credit requests, checking completion of package received from Relationship Managers and ensure the completion of credit analysis
- Conducting industry and market research for the corporate clients
- Conducting credit and financial analysis and provide recommendations
- Handling credit enhancement projects and formulate related guidelines and procedures
- Conducting credit approval based on assigned credit authorities
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in credit analyst or relationship management role in commercial banking
- Strong financial analysis and cash flow projection skills with knowledge of trade finance, commercial lending and commercial banking products
- Abilities to communicate with Sales and Risk teams in order to resolve issues effectively
- Fluency in both written and spoken English & Mandarin
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role ‘Credit Analyst, Commercial Banking’. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.