A fast-growing China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Professional Analyst in her Risk Management Department.
- Conduct assessment on credit proposals of corporate lending
- Provide recommendations on credit applications to facilitate approvals in compliance with the credit policies and guidelines
- Perform in-depth analysis on syndication or project finance applications and assist in ongoing monitoring to mitigate the risk exposure level
- Collaborate and communicate with business units to facilitate effective and efficient credit approval process
- Assist in supervising and coaching the junior analysts to ensure their delivery of quality credit assessments
- Bachelor or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with CFP or FRM qualifications preferred
- At least 3 years of credit approval experience in banking industry
- Detailed minded with good credit sense
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Title and package will commensurate with experience and qualification
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com For details, please feel free to contact Frances at 9851 7400.