Our client, a well-established Bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high-calibre candidate to join their Financial Institutions Group:
- To perform credit analysis on customers to ensure smooth document circulation and to obtain approval;
- To prepare credit rating, credit applications and credit proposal
- In charge of deposit customers and provide general bank services to them;
- Handling KYC of deposit customers in-charged.
- Essential Functions
- Ensure good collaboration of working, knowledge sharing and guidance within team;
- Initiate and implement project enhancing daily operations.
- University graduate in Economics, Accounting, Business Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience in banking industry, preferably with exposure in sizeable bank
- Sound knowledge of credit risk handling for large corporates of Mainland China, especially Chinese central government-owned enterprises
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, such as Excel, Word, and Bloomberg operation
- Good command of both Chinese and English. Putonghua speaking is required