Credit Analyst Graduate Program 2021(HK)
Credit Ratings Analyst Graduate Program 2021 is a 2 year training and development program commencing in September.
As one of the few selected for the program, you will be placed into one of our key Ratings team:
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Services, Public Finance or Structured Finance
Notes to applicants: Optional- You may submit a cover letter stating your preference when applying for the position on our job portal. The Location:
Hong Kong The Team/the Business:
We are looking for bachelor or master graduate who is passionate about analytics and is willing to accept changes in the fast growing but ever changing environment. The Impact:
You are responsible for conducting credit and recovery analysis related to a range of services provided to corporate, institutional and/or governmental clients. You will be part of a team that evaluates the overall credit worthiness of organizations and their ability to meet their financial obligations for traditional credit-based products as well as a variety of structured banking transactions. You will also support teams that evaluate collateral pools, credit risk, structural considerations, legal considerations, and the ability of securitization issuers to meet their obligations to pay timely interest and repay principal for a wide variety of structured finance asset types. What's in it for you?
You will take part in a comprehensive four-week training program focusing on a variety of areas, including Accounting, Ratings Methodology, Risk & Compliance and Capital Markets. You will meet peers from around the world and build your global network from day one. You will continue with additional training throughout the remainder of the program.
You will work in a structured learning environment. Upon successful completion of the program, the final placement will be based on your performance and the needs of the business. Responsibilities:
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrates an understanding of rating principles and methodology; has a working knowledge of S&P Rating's criteria and aids in researching criteria development needs.
- Contributes to the analysis of credit using S&P rating methodology and standards, financial models, financial data, and financial statement analysis, ultimately producing ratings recommendations.
- Responsible for performing variance analysis and interpretation of results.
- Identifying market trends, client developments and client's financial projections.
- Coordinates with global & regional offices to ensure data is treated consistently across international borders and available to S&P's global network.
About S&P Global Ratings:
- A university student in your final year of study with strong academic standing within Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics or a related business/quantitative discipline or 1- 2 years experienced candidate.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong analytical skills and strong learning agility
- Have the ability to work in a deal-driven, collaborative work environment
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English to interpret financial statements and to write reports
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person's ability to perform his or her job.
203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RATNGS203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
259316 Posted On:
Hong Kong, Hong Kong