Our client is the investment arm of the largest Insurance company in Asia, been to HK for more than 10 years, with AUM over 50 billion USD. They are now looking for a Credit Analyst to join the team.
- Conduct credit research and analysis in EM credits (IG/ HY)
- Conduct macroeconomic research and bond market research, identify bond market investment opportunities.
- Generate investment strategies/ ideas to portfolio managers
- Assist in managing portfolio and order placement
- Responsible for reports on fund performance and individual bond issuers on a regular basis.
- Degree Holder or above, majoring in economics, finance, accounting or other related subjects
- At least 5 years’ related experience from buy-side/sell-side companies or credit rating agencies; ranking depends on candidate’s experience and background
- Solid foundation of financial analysis, familiar with credit research framework, and proficient in bond research methods.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
*** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only ***