A fast-growing China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a professional Credit Analyst to support the credit analysis of Treasury Products and Global Markets.
- Conduct, report and document fundamental and technical research on financial markets & treasury products
- Support specific, insightful, and time-critical credit research opinions, including overweight/underweight recommendations
- Liaise effectively with all internal and external stakeholders including traders and sales force to generate investment ideas and credit views
- Analyze onshore and offshore macroeconomic data, industry trends, issuer credit quality and security characteristics to support trading recommendations
- Identify and communicate trends and alpha/beta enhancing opportunities that improve trading returns and reduce risk
- Deliver comprehensive and persuasive oral and written communications regarding trading recommendations and rationale
- Ensure entire work processes meet with the rules and regulations, compliance, audit and risk policies of the Group and regulators on Global Banking
- Minimum of 4 years in credit analysis experience with an emphasis in treasury products and global market
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Team-player mentality with analytical thinking, attention to detail, accuracy and a can-do attitude
- Strong people and communication skills with an ability communicate effectively with all counterparties and stakeholders
- Advanced degree in mathematics, finance, accounting, economics or a related field; MBA and/or CFA will be a plus
- Good knowledge on Treasury Products, such as bonds, equity-linked notes, Interest Rate Swap, Foreign Exchange Rate Swap and Derivatives is a MUST
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English and Good Chinese Reporting Writing is a MUST
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.