To handle the problem accounts with an ultimate aim to minimize the losses, and to maximize the recovery to the bank. To be responsible for the whole processes of recovery and / or loan restructuring as well as legal enforcement actions, and the assessment of IIA for the portfolio assigned.
- Recognize, analyze and manage the problem loan of the corporate account (i.e. Corporate banking, Institutional Banking, and Commercial banking and Product), and report the progress of the problem loan on periodical basis to Head of Special Assets, CC, SAMC, SAC meeting and HO.
- Handle actively in the recovery and loan restructuring process, including the participation of the banker’s meeting, discussion with internal / external legal for appropriate actions, preparation of the bank’s internal correspondence to clients, establishment and evaluation of different recovery plans and legal actions.
- Calculate the problem account’s expected credit loss / individual impairment allowance on on-going basis and report the change in provision levels to Head of SAG.
- Conduct credit control and policy review for special assets management.
- Provide advice to front line relationship manager or credit approvers and guidance on restructuring to SAG colleagues.
- Participate in system enhancements and special projects relating to credit risk management, such as the New Generation project for problem loan management.
- Be a secretary for the Special Assets Management Committee (SAMC) and Special Attention Credit meeting (SAC meeting).
- University degree holder, major in Accounting & Finance or other related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in special assets / commercial / corporate credits and syndicated facilities with minimum 4 years’ experience in Restructuring Team.
- Candidate with experience in both special assets and commercial credit is an added advantage.
- Good Legal knowledge including Civil Litigation and Legal Proceeding in PRC will be an advantage.
- Strong customer negotiation skills and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid senior stakeholder management experience is required.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).