- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
A sizeable international brokerage firm is seeking a credit control specialist.
- Perform monitoring and reporting of credit exposures for businesses across the whole group.
- Assist in the credit control function to ensure the daily monitoring, reporting and control tasks are performed in a robust manner.
- Carry out intra-day monitoring of limits and escalating issues when required.
- Provide support for limit adjustment requests in line with procedures.
- Assist in development of credit control when a new product/market is introduced.
- Responsible for ad hoc risk related duties, projects and UAT testing.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-4 years of relevant experience. Proficient in Macro / Excel. Graduate in finance related studies preferred with sound understanding of risk management.