Credit Manager, Financial Institutions
- To approve credits within own his/her lending authority and to conduct analysis on credits subject to Credit Committee’s approval. Key areas of focus are financial institutions, non-bank financial institutions and bond issuers.
- To manage and enhance the credit due diligence and approval process, working closely with various business units and the Head Office’s credit approval units.
- To attend relevant committees in relation to his/her portfolios.
- To perform credit portfolio reviews for accounts under his/her mandate.
- To manage the post-approval monitoring in collaboration with our credit control unit (e.g., follow up the compliance of approval covenants / conditions, periodical interim review of obligors’ financial status).
- To provide comments on credit policies & procedures pertaining to portfolios under his/her mandate.
- To assist in the consolidation management of bookings under the group’s banking subsidiaries.
- To co-ordinate with and assist in audit exercises for portfolios under his/her mandate, be it internal or external, regulatory and supervisory or otherwise.
- University degree in business administration, banking, accounting or finance
- Minimum 7 years’ credit related experience, and frontline exposure is a plus
- Analytical, self-motivated, open-minded, ability to work independently, and a team player
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com/