- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Mar 18
Credit Modelling, Associate Director
Location: Hong Kong
- Manage a team of quantitative risk management professionals based in Hong Kong
- Pursue business opportunities and work together with sales in the area of risk modeling, which includes, but is not limited to: internal risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, and Scorecard), IFRS9, economic capital, risk-based pricing, limit-setting, and stress testing
- Oversee all client engagements, ensuring high quality, efficient, and timely product delivery
- Represent the company as the senior subject matter expert to regulators (HKMA and others) and clients
- Drive team development, talent acquisition, and retention strategies
- Provide support to teams in other regions if needed
- Ensure company's policies and protocols are followed strictly
Enterprise Risk Solutions / Risk & Finance Analytics
- 10+ years of relevant experience in risk management at banks or consulting companies
- Advanced degree in quantitative sciences
- Detailed and hands-on expert knowledge in credit risk modeling and its applications in banks and other institutions
- Expert knowledge of regulatory requirements in Asia, e.g. Basel II and III
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong client engagement and project management skills
- Expert knowledge of the local market
- Ability to understand clients' problems and requirements and to develop solutions that solve them, based upon Moody's Analytics' products and expertise
- Capabilities to develop and manage a profitable consulting business with revenues in millions of USD
- Excellent communications skills, in both English and Mandarin, including effective presentation skills to both external and internal audiences. Cantonese is a plus.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks, as well as manage a team and resolve conflicts across teams effectively
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.