* Credit Monitoring * IFRS 9 * ECL
A fast-growing China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Professional Manager in her Credit Risk Department.
- Monitor the performance of credit facilities utilization for identification of early signs of credit deterioration
- Coordinate with sales team for loan recovery action plan
- Assist in making recommendations and review on credit management strategies and optimization to comply with relevant regulatory requirements
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant credit monitoring experience, IFRS 9 and ECL experience in banking and financial sectors
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.