A Chinese Investment Bank is looking for experienced Credit Advisor to join their DCM team.
- Be part of the DCM team, Identify business opportunities, evaluate customers' needs
- Participate in client meetings providing international credit rating advise
- Prepare credit rating agreement for debt issuers and intermediaries
- Prepare credit rating reports for corporate or bank customers
- Familiar with Securities and Futures Ordinance(SFO), regarding to credit rating service providers
- Explore new business opportunities with underwriters for developing and enlarging our underwriters' base
- Regular visit to underwriters or agencies for new business and fostering the business relation
- Collect updated regulatory requirements and marketing information about domestic and international debt capital markets for reporting to management
- Formulate and implement marketing plans for credit rating service and conduct client meetings.
- Written Chinese and Spoken Mandarin with good command over English
-3-5 years working in Rating Agencies/DCM/Credit Risk/Credit Analyst
-Greater China focus on knowledge of LGFVs, SOEs, etc
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
-Good communication skills in Chinese and English