Our client, an international financial services company, is looking to hire an experienced Credit Research Analyst in Hong Kong to cover the Chinese Energy and Utilities sectors.
- Perform financial and credit analysis on Chinese Energy and Utilities companies
- Write and publish sector-specific research and insightful commentary
- Regular interaction with target companies and site visits
- Responding to external queries from investors, analysts, and other market participants
- 5+ years of working experience in financial/credit analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or other related disciplines
- Experienced and knowledgeable in credit analysis, risk management, credit ratings, etc
- Good understanding of credit rating methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of the Chinese Energy and/or Utilities sectors
- Confidence to liaise with clients' senior management independently
- Excellent writing and communication skills with fluency in both English and Mandarin
To apply, please kindly send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!