Your new company
Asset Management arm of a Top Tier Chinese Bank in Hong Kong.
Your new role
* You will be responsible for fundamental credit research of China Property high yield bonds.
* Make fundamental and relative value trade recommendations to the fixed income team.
* Conduct meetings with company management and provide feedback to portfolio managers.
* Prepare thematic research pieces.
* Develop into a property sector specialist.
* Contribute more broadly to the global credit research effort.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be based in Hong Kong and will be working with the fixed income team. You will be responsible for fundamental credit research of HY property corporates, which forms the basis for recommendations to the fund managers of the fixed income portfolios and where required, global portfolios.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We are Hays, the leading global experts in qualified, professional and skilled recruitment. The 11,000 people we employ around the world partner with clients and candidates to power the world of work.
Every day our expert consultants help thousands of candidates find their next role, and they also help clients reshape workforces and deal with talent shortages. Last year we placed 77,000 people in permanent jobs and 244,000 people into temporary roles.