Credit Risk – Wealth Management VP
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 16 May 18 2018-05-16
Our client is a leading bank with a growing wealth management business . They are currently seeking for experienced Credit Approvers to join their team based in Hong Kong.
- To review and approve credit applications within delegated approval authority
- Deliver judgement and comments to seek higher approval level if it’s outside of the delegated lending authority
- Provide guidance and training to Frontline on credit policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain credit control process and procedures to ensure proper workflow is in place
- Support business and product developments by providing feedback and information relating to risks of any new businesses
- To formulate and maintain risk policies, develop product programs to support new business and product launches
- Working closely with stakeholders to provide advice on non-standard credit cases
- Good knowledge of various private banking products
- To issue credit documents for client’s acceptance/advisory on how to sign credit documents.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accountancy or related disciplines
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in private banking credit or collateral lending. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the AVP position
- Good knowledge in full range of private banking products and treasury products
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
To express an interest, please send your resume to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Fabienne Cheng on +852 2520 5073 for discussion.