- 3-5 years of fixed income analyst role or credit risk assessment role in a security house, bank, asset management firm or rating agency. - Pre-investment credit risk assessment for bond transactions and direct investment. - Perform continuous credit risk analysis on major names held by the company.
- Responsible for pre-investment credit risk analysis of the bond investment and other direct investment projects; Major duties include performing credit analysis for each project, participating in conference calls and coming up with risk assessment reports;
- Responsible for reviewing counterparty risk for each transaction;
- Responsible for continuous credit analysis on major names held by the company, and preparation of risk alerts and risk reports;
- Assist to develop and enhance firm level credit risk management;
- Perform ad-hoc work around the risk management related issues.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within banking / security house / asset management / hedge fund/rating agency, preferably with fixed income analysis or credit risk assessment experience; ex big-4 candidates with above experience will also be considered;
- Highly proficient in financial analysis and research skills, familiar with credit analysis methodologies and credit risk assessment tools, etc.;
- A quick learner with analytical, independent, good problem-solving skills. Excellent Chinese report-writing skills is a must;
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Statistics or Mathematics from a prestigious university; Preferably CPA, FRM or CFA; Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English.