Credit Risk Analyst
CREDIT AGRICOLE GROUP is a major player in Europe with a strong international presence through our operations in the globe. CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA is among the leading foreign Banks in Switzerland specialized in wealth management (Private Banking). With more than CHF 40 billion under management, we offer all the advantages of an independent Swiss bank while benefiting from a top-level international network and a solid parent company, the Crédit Agricole Group.
We are now seeking dedicated and motivated individuals to fill the position of Credit Risk Analyst of the Hong Kong Branch.
- Management of the Hong Kong serviced credit portfolio under the supervision of the Hong Kong Head of Risk;
- Perform counterparty and collateral risk analysis on new applications and annual reviews;
- Perform analysis of life insurance products and mortgages;
- Ensure all approved credit files are fully complied with local regulatory requirements;
- Ensure any exception requests from frontline are well justified against our bank risk’s appetite and various bank policies;
- Presentation of the credit files to the local credit committee;
- Ongoing monitoring of the credit portfolio;
- Produce reports to management and to the local regulator;
- Provide guidance to the front office team for questions related to credit risk;
- Support the permanent control on credit risk issues.
- Degree holder in Finance or equivalent;
- At least 5 years’ experience in credit risk in the financial services industry, preferably in Private Banking;
- Familiar with Private Banking products, knowledge of mortgage loan and life insurance products is a must;
- Ability to work under stressful and fast-paced environment;
- Excellent writing skills and accuracy in delivering analysis;
- Team player with good communication and influencing skills;
- IT skills a plus, in particular advanced competency in Excel;
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written.
You will be offered a rewarding package including performance bonus, and excellent opportunities for a long-term career development. We also provide medical, life insurance, provident fund. Your detailed resume with present and expected salary is welcome by email at email@example.com.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, in which case their information will be kept in strict confidence for a maximum of 24 months and only be used for the purpose of selection.