An Credit Risk Approver VP to SVP role for an Expanding Corporate Bank
about the company.
Our client is an expanding Corporate Bank with strong presence in the region. about the job.
skills & experiences required.
- You will manage a team of three to four people
- You will review and examine credit proposals for corporate lending, trade finance, structured finance, perform credit analysis and provide recommendation
- You will conduct regulatory and internal reports
- You will review and evaluate corporate bond investment proposal
- Degree or above, major in Economics / Finance /Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 - 8 years experience in credit risk management
- Able to handle complicated credit proposals, i.e. cross border syndication loan, building loan
- Excellent on written and speaking in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Lily Tu on + 852 2232 3472 or email: email@example.com