Credit Risk Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 25 May 18 2018-05-25
Bank of Singapore is seeking to hire a Credit Risk Manager to join their growing business.
- Review credit proposals for structured credits, life insurance financing, real estate, margin credit, capital market products for PB clients in accordance with Credit Policy in an accurate and efficient manner;
- Identify the risks and justification required;
- Provide quality and efficient credit approval (initial, modification and reviews) support to the business while observing compliance with established policies and standards;
- Follow up those credit proposals with over delegated authority;
- Follow up with RMs on margin calls and limit excesses if required in accordance with Credit Policy and to ensure exceptional approvals are properly documented;
- Work with Credit Documentation team when necessary to ensure correct terms and conditions are incorporated in the facility letter for those complex credit cases;
- Follow up and tracking the monthly “Credit Exception Report”;
- Review the accuracy of inputs into Globus, such as credit limits, risk classification, CA expiry date, CSV for insurance financing and that the credit documentation checklist is correctly prepared by the Credit Documentation Officer;
- Assist to provide credit training to front office and prepare various MIS and regulatory reports as required;
- Maintain systems and controls to ensure the Bank comply with rules and regulations in accordance with SFC Code of Conduct and HKMA guidelines by:
- Observing BOS policies and regulations at all times, include code of conduct and relevant ordinances of HK and Singapore.
- Observing internal guidelines and maintaining data confidentiality
- Handle credit related projects assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent, preferably in Finance or Business;
- 6-8 years credit experience preferably in Private Banking;
- A good team player;
- Effective communication and computer skills;
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin (speaking and reading);
- Attention to details and diligent.
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected salary.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.