Our client is a leading Virtual Bank/fintech giant based in Hong Kong and currently looking for a Credit Risk Manager.
- Perform risk assessment on credit proposals submitted by front line, exercise credit judgment and make credit recommendations
- Lead collection team and continuously improve team development
- Perform pro-active credit monitoring and management on clients as well as portfolio levels
- Ensure all internal credit policies and procedures are aligned with regulatory requirements
- Effectively leverage data-driven and AI-based solutions, and detailed executive management process, reduce churn rate and bad debts on the basis of cost control;
- Leverage data-driven approach to segment and manage outsourced collection teams, empower them;
- Responsible for coordination data and tech teams as well as facilitating system development, implementation plan, and product functions, to improve efficiency and effectiveness of collection management
- Bachelor or above in Risk Management, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accountancy or related disciplines
- At least 5 years or above experience in credit risk management or corporate credit approval
- Sound understanding of the risk issues across a wide variety of corporations, industries and regions;
- Excellent analytical, communications and interpersonal skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in Mandarin will an advantage
- Good at using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interest in internet or fintech industry
Interested candidates who are able to meet the above requirements, please send a copy of your most recent resume to email: email@example.com.