Credit Solution Head, Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
Responsible for the risk management of the Private Banking Department; overseeing credit risk, market risk and compliance risk by monitoring the credit quality and healthiness of assets under management of the high net worth individual customers. Develop credit risk strategies to optimize account origination and underwriting opportunities to support business growth, while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and return.
- Act as the key risk manager in overseeing credit risk, market risk and compliance risk on assets under management by developing risk management strategies and action plans.
- Manage and work closely with Private Banking team, Business Operations Management, A&L, Risk Management Group, Compliance, Operations, Wealth Management and other related departments to build private banking products/services & risk management tools.
- Develop and implement end-to-end credit solutions across the board range of credit and lending products offered to Private Banking clients.
- Ensure the implementation of compliance; credit and risk management control policies; and procedures in day-to-day business activities.
- Set up control systems to ensure the execution of business line managers are in compliance with internal guidelines, policy and procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with Risk Management Group in developing credit programs for secured lending and drive product development with A&L and Wealth Management Product Team.
- Implement AML Policy and the relevant procedures and guideline
- Supervise the conduct of AML control activities to ensure full compliance
- Ensure adequate oversight is exercised over the conduct of AML control activities through review of MIS or other appropriate means.
- Degree holder in related discipline.
- Preferably with required qualifications under SFC for selling investment products.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in banking in risk management or product development.
- In depth understanding of risk management for private banking products, investment products and credit products & delivery channel
- Familiar with relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
- Independent with strong drive in implementing new initiatives
- Good judgment and compliance sense.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
If you think you can meet the challenge, please send us full resume with current and expected salaries e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details about the above job responsibilities and requirements, please visit our web site http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner