Credit Suisse HOLT Sector Specialist - Hong Kong
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Being part of Credit Suisse HOLT, a team offering clients unique insights into corporate performance and valuation, emphasizing on a company's cash generating ability and overall potential for value creation. HOLT employs a consistent and rigorous approach to investment analysis and provides a platform for investment managers to focus on their true strength: investment decision-making.
- A dynamic role working with one of the most sophisticated corporate performance, valuation and strategic analysis framework that covers over 20,000 companies globally.
- The opportunity to interact with various buy-side equity analysts, portfolio managers and investment professionals.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the HOLT methodology in order to answer any model and data related client questions. With the need in articulating the benefits of the framework and helping clients extract differentiated insights from the HOLT Framework.
- Responsibilities in maintaining the HOLT company database and help to craft the HOLT product offering for China on-shore clients.
- Generating unique company and sector insights by leveraging the HOLT framework and assisting in customized analysis requested by institutional clients.
- Building and growing relationships across the company, collaborating with managements and other teams across research, sales and trading.
A strong academic background, with individuals from Accounting or Finance majors being advantageous. Being proficient in analyzing financial statements, with a certification or currently participating in the CFA, CPA, ACA programs a plus. At least 2 years of experience in equity research, valuation consulting or other front office related functions. A keen interest in corporate performance and equity valuation with a strong desire to take on a client-facing role, focusing on clients on shore in China. Outstanding verbal communication and written skills in English and Mandarin Chinese, with frequent travel in meeting on-shore clients in China might be required in the future. A strong analytical mind, numerical skills, intellectual curiosity, being a self-starter, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly. Processes strong computer proficiencies, in particular, MS PowerPoint and Excel. Being able to work in Hong Kong and within a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally. *LI-CL1*efc-ags1
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.