To undertake all credit documentation functions, credit limit and collateral maintenance, post draw-down monitoring and safe-keeping original legal documents.
- Draft the facility letters and related security documents for a diversity of products for different types of corporate customers based on the terms and conditions stipulated in the credit application and the approved conditions in the credit approval process.
- Ensure the completion of all condition precedents before loan drawdown.
- Review loan agreement and security documents for syndicated and bilateral facilities.
- Communicate with frontline, Credit approval team and internal/external legal for the drafting and completion of the financing documents.
- Monitor of approval conditions, information undertakings and financial covenants.
- Update credit limit and collateral management.
- Maintaining a systematic safe keeping system of the financing documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Head.
- Minimum 5 years of loan documentation and credit execution experience
- University degree in Business Administration
- Knowledge in company and banking laws
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)