Key Areas of Responsibility
-Monitor the client's risk exposure to ensure that the client responds to margin calls in a timely manner and reports abnormal situations
-Conduct credit evaluation and due diligence on clients, prepare credit evaluation and due diligence reports for their margin financing applications
-Analyze abnormal fluctuations of stock price, assess the impact on margin business, and assist in providing risk mitigation measures
-Provide opinions and suggestions on financing applications in accordance with the regulatory authority's guidelines for financing business
-Perform User Acceptance Test on new systems and projects.
- Undergraduate degree or above, major in Science and engineering, finance and economics related majors are preferred
- Practicing qualification required by the regulatory place
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience
- Good sense of teamwork and professionalism, communication, expression, and logical analysis skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and products, common practices, and experience in customer credit analysis is preferred.