As Project Manager , the candidate will be responsible for managing the planning, organizing and implementation of complex strategic projects (highly visible initiatives crossing multiple functions, Divisions and Business Units). This includes taking projects from initiation through final implementation; assembling a matrixed project team, including identification and securing of resources needed, and; assigning responsibilities based upon the project plan.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the large financial services company in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from insurance , investment banking and much more
- Be responsible to provision resources, select an appropriate deployment model, direct testing protocol to validate infrastructure in particular, and monitor performance after release. Tasks might include, results analysis, problem troubleshooting and issue communication back to the projects team.
- handling credit/market risk HKMA regulatory projects (eg. IRBB, Basel, HKMA banking returns )
- Implement and maintain automation and maintenance in the various environments, systems and services.
- Provide incident support and on-call service for the system and services, Develop/Identify, implement and maintain system management tools that mitigate manual effort
- Implement automated management features, such as performance monitoring, diagnostics and failover and availability capabilities.
- Be the reviewer of the infrastructure related changes, assess risks for all changes while maintaining high availability within the environment.
- Work with other IT staff and external vendors in assigned project activities.
- Develop and review the design of the cloud-based IT solutions with focus on infrastructure and integration.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the enterprise globally.
- Strong financial management skills to establish controls, track resource/costs and provide good business solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, including C-suite.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change with a strong awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products including MS Word, Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstratable knowledge of website architecture both pre and post-login.
- Working business knowledge of marketing within financial services.
- Ability to follow and implement Agile project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English, Cantonese preferred
- Worked in financial services and managed large scale projects
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.