Our client is one of the leading PRC bank. They are now inviting calibre to join their Custody Team, Financial Institutions Department.
- Provide professional middle office administration in relation to corporate trust and fund custodian related services, such as bond trustee, QDII, QFII, ROFII, offshore fund and SFC authorized funds.
- Monitor KYC, FATCA CRS retated checking, account opening and client onboarding procedures.
- Control, review and liaise with relevant parties independently on account documentations, including services agreements, trust deed and other account related documents, etc. and manage service deliverability.
- Ensure account documentations in compliance with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Undertake to draft and review from time to time procedure manuals and service standard.
- Coordinate well internally with front and back offices, externally with clients and business partners.
- Responsible for managing trust company
- Ability to pick up new projects
- Degree holder or above in one or more of law, accounting, finance, investment related discipline or holding relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in corporate trust / fund custodian administration business.
- Understanding of SFC authorized funds regulations.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Good writing skills in English and Chinese .
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com