MPF Client Services Officer/Specialist permanent job with an award-winning, multinational MPF scheme provider (multiple headcounts)!
Your new company
The company you will be joining is an award-winning MPF scheme provider in Hong Kong, with more than 50 years of experience managing investments globally. This company invest heavily in providing its clients a best-in-class experience - to accomplish this, they are looking for multiple passionate customer service individuals to join their growing team based in their Hong Kong office.
Your new role
- Handle correspondence and investigate complaints
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound service calls
- Provide service to walk-in clients
- Handle issues relating to orders and "Not in Good Order" (NIGO) instructions
- Conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) / health-check for applications and systems
- Conduct quality assurance on client services
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years' experience in client services / call centre / customer service within fund management industry (candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Officer)
- Retail fund experience would be an advantage
- SFC 1, 4 or HKSI paper 1, 7, 8, or registration with MPFA would be an advantage
- Good spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Professionalism, open-mindedness, and positive attitude
What you'll get in return
- Excellent work environment and culture
- Work-from-home benefit
- Permanent employment
- Career advancement in a multinational company
What you need to do now
Interested in the above role, or similar positions in financial services? Click “apply now” to send your latest CV (Word/pdf file). We will get in touch with you if your profile is suitable for this and/or other job opportunities.