The incumbent is responsible to handle complaint hotline and investigate complaint case and reply to customer.
- Handle the complaint hotline
- Investigate the complaint case and reply to customer
- Communicate with other parties for complaint handling
- Prepare complaint investigation report and keep record
- Identify service deficiency via complaint handling and suggest improvement
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year working experience in complaint handling in banking industry
- Good PC skill
- Pleasant and self-motivated
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.