Customer Facing Digital Platform Lead
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- Lead and manage the external vendors & offshore shared service center for customer facing digital platform including AIA Connect and Vitality. It covers the end-to-end SDLC including solution management, experience management, project management, agile delivery management, vendor management and performance management.
- Accountable for the success in customer facing digital platform with assigned KPIs from Technology, Digital & Analytics (TDA) transformation within the company. Roles and Responsibilities:
Project Management, Application Development, Architecture Design and Implementation
- Collaborate with business units to design, develop, manage and implement best-in-class customer centric journey on AIA Hong Kong & Macau Customer apps via adoption of TDA strategies, agile practice and cloud technologies.
- Lead the team in defining and managing strategic goals and deliverables for our AIA Hong Kong & Macau customer digital channels and track implementation success.
- Define strategy and execution plan for a future customer platform based operating model aligned to TDA strategy.
- Work with Digital Solution Architects and Enterprise Architects to generate innovative digital solutions for services, processes, customer experiences and support models for digital customer platforms.
- Lead local/offshore or external vendor resources for a smooth delivery of customer app enhancements across well project planning, risk management, resources, and budget management.
- Work with business user to refine production support model on customer platforms applications, including AIA Connect and AIA Vitality.
- Manage the communication and strive for alignment with IT functional departments including Enterprise Architect, Process & Control, IT Infrastructure & Tech Risk for the resolution for TDA deliverables.
System Support, Technical Advices and Testing
- Supports and gives advice for all levels of users in order to deliver high quality IT services and ensures the smooth production run of application systems.
- Ensure smooth production run of application systems and provides system support.
- Analyses technical issues and devises & provides cost effective solutions.
- Handle enquires and provides technical support to end users.
- Provide training to upgrade IT knowledge on business and applications.
- Conduct research on new IT technology and prepares reports and recommendations.
- Lead medium to large sized projects, prepares and monitors project schedule.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ensure deliverables and systems comply with all applicable standards and guidelines
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by managers to meet business objectives
Education & Experience
- University graduate with a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience
- Consulting background and Fintech/Insurtech Start-up all-rounded experience preferred
- Track record as Solution Architect or Delivery Lead to manage large Digital Transformation program with emerging technology like AI, Big Data and Cloud
- IT certification incl. but not limited to TOGAF, Microsoft Azure, Google GCP, Coursera AI/ML
- Experience in web development using Angular/React/Vue, Java Spring Boot, node.js and MongoDB.
- Experience in API Development and Microservices Architecture Design.
- Experience in identify access management and authentication standards like OAuth, OpenID connect or SAML.
- Experience in CRM solutions like MS Dynamics, Salesforce or SugarCRM.
- Experience in Cloud Adoption using Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Experience in Container technology like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in MS SQL, Sybase, WebSphere
- Experience in Digital Marketing is an advantage
- Certified in PMP, CSM is a plus
- IT savvy with strong interest in digitalization and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.