Customer Relations Manager - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Relations Manager.
In this role, you will
- Handle customer complaints and written enquiries received via different sources independently and review verbally resolved complaints in accordance with documented procedures within standard turnaround time with high quality output
- Being the central point in liaising with all external and internal related parties in complaint handling and communicate with complainants, both in written or verbal, to resolve the complaint properly so as to minimize the reputation risk of the company.
- Reports to the Customer Care Manager to ensure all complaints have been sufficiently investigated, analysed and escalated where necessary
- Conduct thorough investigation independently and identify the root cause and review the effectiveness of preventive measures and provide recommendations for business improvements where appropriate
- Monitor and follow up action items with relevant parties to ensure timely implementation
- Keep monitoring the progress of the investigation of the complaint in order to catch up the service turnaround time
- Assist in arranging and providing training and sharing sessions to relevant parties to uphold complaints handling skills
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant subjects
- Solid years of working experience in Pension Client Servicing at Financial Institutions settings
- Good knowledge of MPF legislation and scheme administration process for MPF and ORSO products
- Good analytical skills with critical mindset to conduct thorough investigation and analyse fact findings in particular complex cases
- Ability to work under tight schedule and maintain high quality deliverables
- Good customer service skill to explain the incident to complainant in order to settle the complaint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in oral and written English and Chinese
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ADX1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited