Customer Selection and Exit Management Quality Assurance Manager - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Selection and Exit Management Quality Assurance Manager.
In this role, you will
- Act as a subject matter expert in commercial and risk client management providing guidance and support to regions and countries and act as an interface with central Customer Selection and Exit Management project team
- Develop and improve the customer exit management process
- Review and assist in the effective deployment of policy and process changes around exit management and the impact around the globe
- Ensure appropriate, timely and relevant risk information is provided
- Work closely with Global Commercial Banking, Regional and Country Commercial Banking, other Risk Disciplines, Functions and Global Businesses
- Maintain and observe all HSBC control standards and implement and observe the Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal or external auditors and external regulators
- Responsible for designing and undertaking quality assurance reviews, ensuring that all assurance outputs properly reflect a robust and accurate position for the site
- Conduct quality assurance testing for end to end Customer Selection and Exit Management process to ensure results are in line with policy through validation of trigger details, risk categories, classifications of cases, extent of customer's banking relationship including cross border and cross line of business footprint and products or services maintained, approvals documented with a proper audit trail demonstrating the rationale for decisions are in place, service restrictions were activated and live for curtailment cases
- Oversee outcome testing and coordinate with respective internal and external stakeholders to ensure controls and procedures are amended to address deficiencies, oversight of remediation action arising from deficiencies in Quality Assurance and other testing, such as Business Risk and Controls, Management and Technology, Financial Crime Compliance Assurance, internal and external
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience in working within the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge in management financial crime risk and commercial client relationships together with a general understanding of commercial banking operating model
- Familiar with financial services products such as Global Markets, Payments and Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade and Lending
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint to produce sophisticated management information
- Some experience in project management will be an advantage
- Able to work with various stakeholders to understand processes and propose improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport and relationships across business areas, functions and dispersed locations
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009YH9
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited