Customer Service Officer - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 17 2017-09-21
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Officer.
In this role, you will
- Support Relationship Managers in delivering efficient and quality service to customers
- Act as major contact point with customers support functions to ensure smooth account operations
- Assist Relationship Managers in handling referrals from different business parties and find the right solutions for customers
- Contact customers to build relationship and respond to enquiries on account and operational matters
- Liaise with internal departments and provide instructions to concerned parties on account maintenance tasks
- Prepare monthly performance and sales reports for management and handle daily exception reports
- Assist Customer Service Manager in dealing with adhoc requests and perform general office administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Customer focused and have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of general banking products and services as well as having sound knowledge in using bank operating systems like Customer Relationship Management System
- Good understanding on credit assessment and operations, approval process and security documentations is preferred, but not essential
- Fluent in spoken and written English with knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in using Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009S5B
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited