Customer Service Officer - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Officer
. Principal responsibilities
- Provide effective, efficient, quality and timely services to our members, employers and fund managers
- Handle the follow up requests and complaints from members, employers, fund managers, external trustees and authorities
- Adhere with the procedures, policy, regulations and trust deeds. Ensure all staff under supervisor is adhering to procedures and regulations
- Suggest changes to procedures and streamline processes for efficiency gain due to system changes and legislative changes
- Monitor and coordinate various UATs or project if necessary
- Cross support the job of other teams from time to time as assign
- Assist and back up Assistant Manager or Manager
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Previous work experience in pension fund, MPF or call center experience would be an advantage
- Fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Eager to learn and strive for continuous improvement
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Client focus and provide solution to clients
- Flexible for job rotation and multi skilling
- Willing to change and be proactive to drive change
- High integrity and professionalism
- Self starter and good sense of responsibility
- Good people management skill, ability to lead and supervise subordinate
- Hands on experience in PC applications
- Able to use Cangjie or Quick Cangjie would be an advantage
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.