Customer Service Representative
- Competitive Remuneration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 12 Oct 18
Responsible for responding to inquiries and complaints on more complex products/services and/or from premier customers.
- resolving complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers and upon escalation; processing complex transactions on-line;
- performing extensive research to resolve the complex customer problems;
- providing guidance and assistance to less experienced representatives either on the spot and/or via telephone;
- providing training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Experience in customer service, bills, remittance and banking preferred
- Preferably with knowledge on SWIFT, Telex and IntelliTRACS system
- Good in both spoken and written English and preferably with knowledge in Mandarin
• Good investigation and problem solving skills
- Able to work on HK public holidays; under Typhoon and Black Rainstorm situation (with competitive allowance)
- Fixed Shift hours: 0600 – 1500/ 1200 – 2100/ 1600 - 0100
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.