Customer Service Representative
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Responsible for responding to inquiries and complaints on more complex products/services and/or from premier customers. Duties may include:
- resolving complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers and upon escalation; processing complex transactions on-line;
- performing extensive research to resolve the complex customer problems;
- providing guidance and assistance to less experienced representatives either on the spot and/or via telephone;
- providing training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Experience in customer service, bills, remittance and banking preferred
- Preferably with knowledge on SWIFT, Telex and IntelliTRACS system
- Good in both spoken and written English and preferably with knowledge in Mandarin
- Good investigation and problem solving skills
- Able to work on HK public holidays; under Typhoon and Black Rainstorm situation (with competitive allowance)
- Fixed Shift hours: 15:00-24:00
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.