Customer Service Specialist - Application Support Group
- Cash/stock bonus + Medical
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers LLC
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Over the past 40 years, Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. has grown internally to become one of the premier global securities firms with over $6 billion in equity capital conducting broker-dealer and proprietary trading businesses on over 100 market destinations worldwide.
Its agency brokerage business provides direct access ("online") trade execution and clearing services to institutional and professional traders for a wide variety of electronically traded products including stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds worldwide and earned top ratings from Barron’s Best Online Broker for 7 years in a row as of 2017.
Interactive Brokers' headquarters are in Greenwich Connecticut and it has over 1,100 employees in the Hong Kong, US, Switzerland, Canada, Shanghai, Tokyo, London, Australia, Hungary, India, Russia and Estonia. The group and its affiliates routinely execute over 1,000,000 trades per day.
Interactive Brokers - Application Support Group
Interactive Brokers Group is expanding its Customer Service department in Hong Kong. We are searching for candidates with prior experience in the financial services industry, with extraordinary attention to detail, and strong communication skills. As a liaison to Interactive Brokers’ retail and professional clients, the IB Application Support Group is accountable for providing high quality client service to IB’s clients. This includes sophisticated retail customers, financial advisors, hedge fund operators and other broker-dealers. Our aim is to facilitate the client onboarding process by providing account opening guidance while building and maintaining long-term customer relationships as we expand our global service offerings. As part of the Application Support Group, you will be the first and most important impression new customers have of Interactive Brokers.
• Correspond to inquiries and concerns externally with retail and institutional clients via in-person meetings, telephone, e-mail and on-line chat; internally to sales representatives and customer service representatives
• Research and resolve a wide variety of client question/issues on the account opening process
• Multi task with a strong emphasis on AML and KYC knowledge while dealing with incoming customer queries
• Learn all aspects of the IB Brokerage platform /policy and offer alternatives and options to satisfy customer concerns while complying with policies, practices and procedures
• Work closely with Legal and Compliance, Program Developers, and Project Managers to ensure compliance with new and existing procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Ability to identify, analyze, and escalate complex issues
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
• Taking personal responsibility for identifying client needs while providing a high value experience
• Efficient, self-motivated and hard working
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience: 2-3 years in Customer Service and/or Financial Service preferred. Fresh graduates who are motivated will also be considered
• Preferably licensed with SFC for RA type 1,2,3 or be able to obtain by attending to licensing paper exams within a short period after joining
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English/Mandarin
• Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
• Demonstrates experience in handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
Please send CV and cover letter with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org