To ensure timely and high-quality responsiveness on front-line (Level 1) support desk in Asia.
- Work with business as 1st level technical contact, understand and analyze product related problems and work towards the resolution.
- Work with regional broker-dealers and exchanges on behalf of our clients to resolve trade-related issues via FIX protocol.
- Actively identify incidents and manage incident resolution process
- Work with appropriate support providers to analyze root cause and provide permanent fix or temporary workaround.
- Escalate issues on a priority basis
- Proactive monitoring and management of business-critical systems, legacy applications, data handling and data delivery infrastructure to identify issues, trends and potential problem areas.
- Carry out tests in production, UAT and development scenarios
- Ensure compliance with departmental policies & practices.
2-3 years in application support
Excellent communication skills in English– read, write, listen and speak
Excellent problem solving, planning, organizational skills
Hands-on experience with FIX protocol
Basic knowledge of database, testing and networking
Must be willing to help people, at all levels within the organization, solve problems with a patient and composed demeanour.
Able to work according to a shift schedule.
Previous experience in financial services a clear plus, but other relevant industries will be considered based on project depth.
Exposure to electronic trading concepts & trading systems
- FIX Protocol
- Oracle DB
- Various server OS Platforms (Windows, Linux, Solaris etc)
- Scripting (shell, batch, powershell etc)
- JIRA, Confluence, Lotus Note, Asana, Symphony, Workday, MS Team