- HKD 30 k and above
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 26 May 18 2018-05-26
Job Brief: We are looking for strong DB2 Database Developer with associated architectural skills, design patterns, database and scripting languages with Ability to operate independently or within a team. Ability to play both leadership and team contributor roles. Clear communication and business face off skills are absolutely essential.
- Strong DB2 development background with sound knowledge of SQL.
- DB2 - SQLs, Stored procedures, Query tuning, Design and maintenance of databases.
- Develop and document database schema to store complex datasets.
- Work directly with software developers to develop the database backend for the software application.
- Developing SQL statements, triggers, stored procedures, and data extraction routines to import/export data from the repositories.
- Implement or maintain data integrity, error handling and performance tuning in support of all applications and database environments.
- Creating technical design documents and use case documents based on the functional requirements.
- Ensure that development, QA and Production systems are available and in the correct configuration with the correct data for standard Development / QA / Production life cycle.
- Understanding the functional requirements and developing/enhancing the application programs in systems as required.
- Manage all database maintenance activities including indexing, integrity and consistency checking.