Our Client is a leading Chinese Securities firm based in HK . They are looking for a DCM analyst - associate level to fulfill the company's position.
- Collaborate with internal teams to prepare pitching materials and market intelligence relevant to the needs of clients;
- Perform due diligence and credit analysis;
- Execute public offering and private placement bonds;
- Responsible for giving advice on bond structuring and pricing issues;
- Overseeing the control of seeking potential customer and market driven capital market opportunities;
- Arrange and coordinate roadshow.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related discipline(s); MBA and/or CFA will be advantageous;
- Minimum 3 years’ DCM experience;
- Attained related regulatory criteria for carrying out capital markets activities;
- Experience in sales and trading of fixed income is preferable;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track records;
- English and Mandarin is a must, Cantonese is a plus