DWS-Senior Fixed Income Product Specialist-Director
Position Overview Details of the Division and Team
DWS Group GmbH & Co. KGaA (DWS) is one of the world's leading asset managers with EUR 704bn of assets under management (as of 31 Dec 2019). Building on more than 60 years of experience and a reputation for excellence in Germany and across Europe, DWS has come to be recognized by clients globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines. We offer individuals and institutions access to our strong investment capabilities across all major asset classes and solutions aligned to growth trends. Our diverse expertise in Active, Passive and Alternatives asset management - as well as our deep environmental, social and governance focus - complement each other when creating targeted solutions for our clients. Our expertise and on-the-ground-knowledge of our economists, research analysts and investment professionals are brought together in one consistent global CIO View, which guides our strategic investment approach. What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center. You can expect:
Your key responsibilities:
- Competitive Salary and non-contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave plus generous number of public holidays
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including retail discounts, gym benefits, wellbeing incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Your skills and experience:
- Attend client meetings as the technical expert on fixed income related topics in order to help drive investor flows; identify unique investment opportunities that present themselves based on a deep knowledge and expertise of US Fixed Income
- Sponsor all product development initiatives and act as the key interface into our Investment & Client Coverage Divisions (CCD); be the principal centre of competence and content provision for all product specific client requests, especially those related to US Fixed income in the APAC region
- In cooperation with CCD, attend and provide input into relevant client pitches, roadshows, conferences and media engagements; Provide timely thought leadership, product news, updates, storylines and materials, as well as CCD training for topics under their purview
- Develop new product concepts based on product strategy and ensure product design and structuring quality; Be responsible for individual product business plans and economics and spearhead all internal requirements and approvals
- Own the end-to-end design of investment solutions: beginning with refining a concept and continuing through structuring and implementation; Be the subject matter expert on fund structures and wrappers and incorporate investor impact and KPIs in decision making
How we'll support you
- The ideal candidate would have a broad and deep knowledge of US fixed income markets with a particular focus on credit; Have prior experience of pitching to, and developing investment solutions for, institutional clients in APAC, with a particular focus on insurance clients
- Be willing to engage with diverse investment themes and apply new insights to their specialist area; Ideally have had at least 3 years in a comparable role, preferably in APAC, and at least 7-10 years of relevant experience within the asset management, or related industries
- Have an excellent understanding of fixed income market drivers. A strong knowledge of derivative instruments and product structuring would be advantageous; Self-motivated with the ambition and ability to drive the growth of DWS's book of fixed income business in APAC
- Personable, collegiate, and able to constructively engage with colleagues and clients across APAC, as well as with Europe and the U.S; Fluent in English plus one of (Korean, Mandarin, Japanese).
- CFA charter holder preferred
About us and our teams:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do. Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.