- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Sep 17
Location: Hong Kong
- Maintenance of a centralized depository for key financial metrics for Asia based corporates to facilitate aggregated trend data to support broader research publications by analytical teams
- Further development and maintenance of a series of bespoke internal databases monitoring a wide range of distinct data points to facilitate our various research projects
- Preparation of charts, tables and first round draft of repeat publications and periodicals - coordinate with Analysts, Production, Communications, printers and distribution to ensure timely and accurate publication.
- Preparation of monthly spreads to report activity to senior management
- Preparation of slide packs and presentation materials to support analyst outreach.
- Ad hoc pulling, maintenance and charting of data to support analysts in individual research projects
- Use of third party information services e.g. Bloomberg to find and access data to support outreach activity
Corporate Finance Group
- Bachelor's degree or a graduate degree
- High degree of literacy in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential and Mandarin an advantage
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.