Our client a one of the largest banks in Asia is looking for a high caliber professional to join the Risk Management department as Data Analyst. Successful candidate will be responsible for below duties:
- To participate and support in the reports automation / dashboarding projects so as to facilitate a proper design of the end-to-end reports generation process
- To assist in the regular data ETL extraction and processing tasks in support on a timely and accurate reporting function.
- Analyze the current SAS programming logics in deep details and be able to plan and convert the logic into another open source language (e.g. Python).
- To support on the reports automation projects by actively participating in the core reports automation/dashboarding projects with externa vendors.
- To perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as required from time to time.
- University degree in Statistics / Computer Science / Business Administration or a related discipline
- At least 2-3 years’ experience of managing key projects within SAS programs area preferably in financial industry
- Hands-on experience in MIS reporting
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese