This is a 12 month contract. My client is one of Hong Kong's leading news outlet. They are seeking an experienced data analytics manager who is familar with Google 360 tools such as Data Studio dashboards.
- Assist the Team Head to manage the data team including data analysis and data engineering using Google Data Studio tools.
- Manage data warehouse, consolidate and integrate data from diversified data sources.
- Organize, design, prepare, monitor and review regular business analysis/performance reports.
- Design and develop Business Intelligence tools/Dashboards to facilitate efficient data analysis for the business.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Statistics, Information Management or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years' working experience in data analytics, managing data warehouse or business intelligence.
- Experience in subscription business model is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in data analysis and data warehouse management with data visualization tools and Google Analytics (360/Data Studio)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical, attentive to details and well organized.
- Self-motivated, independent, diligent and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.