Data Architects build and maintain a company's database by identifying structural and installation solutions. They work with database administrators and analysts to secure easy access to company data. Duties include creating database solutions, evaluating requirements, and preparing design reports
- 10+ years of EXP in BI applications and 2+ years of exp to deliver strategic cloud architecting & implementation in Azure
- Well versed with Architecture, Configuration, Security, Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Infrastructure etc.,
- Recommends how specific technologies, standards, methods and techniques are to be used throughout the solutions delivery community.
- Effectively anchors and drives technical solution across onshore/offshore teams
- Proficient & Hands on experience in architecting, designing and managing continuous delivery system and methodologies on Azure.
- Hands on experience in architecting, implementation solutions in Azure
- Proficient in defining and implementing Cloud Azure based solutions.
- Understanding of network design principles VPN, Express route, Load balancing, Network watcher, Traffic manager, User define Routing etc.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to help drive a successful architectural vision across the projects
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and new techniques.
- Conceptual understanding of SOA principles, Design Patterns and ability to provide solutions based on them