- competitive package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huobi Asia Limited
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
HUOBI (www.huobi.com) is a secure and reliable digital currency trading platform. It received tens of millions yuan Series A funding from institutions including Zhen Fund and Sequoia Capital (shareholder of Apple, Alibaba and many other well-known global companies). HUOBI provides digital currency trading services to millions of registered users in more than 100 countries and regions. With rigid risk control management, HUOBI has been operating stably for more than 3 years. As of the end of 2016, HUOBI’s cumulative turnover has reached 2 trillion yuan.
We are building a powerful high frequency data platform for cryptocurrency markets and looking for a strong data engineer to join us. He/she will be able to implement the project from scratch and get a deep insight of the fast growing cryptocurrency industry.
1. Build python scripts to subscribe cryptocurrency market data through websocket api/restful api/webpage spiders
2. Design and build robust mysql database to keep high frequency trading data (hundreds of megabytes per day)
3. Implement necessary store procedure/function in mysql database for fast raw data preprocessing
4. Build clean python api for pulling and processing the data
3. Build data visualization tools based on html/js (django + echarts)
1. Familiar with python and be able to implement project independently.
2. Familiar with SQL and big data management.
3. Familiar with web-based visualization tools, like echarts, django and jquery.
4. Familiar with server side operation, database will be linux based.
5. Be able to deliver projects independently and on time.
6. High frequency trading knowledge will be a big plus.
7. Immediate availability will be a big plus.
1. Generous quarterly bonus and special contribution bonus for excellent employee;
2. Seasonal team building event;
3. Superior office environment and spacious office space;
4. Staff training and staff skills development;
5. Monthly staff birthday party;
6. Meal subsidy and attendance allowance;
7. Regularly sports activities;
8. Ingenuity of afternoon tea;
9. Good working atmosphere;
10.Elastic working hours.