We are hiring a Financial Data Engineer for a multi-strategies hedge fund in Hong Kong. This is an exciting role for the technologist who are interested in AI/Machine learning. Strong exposure to the trading desk of a hedge fund.
- Responsible for Data Curation, Extraction, and Maintenance for use in AI/ML/Quant workflows using AWS and Azure cloud technologies.
- Work closely with traders and quants, understand business needs
- Work with large datasets, distributed computing, and software development
- Write, maintain and debug ETL jobs as well as adjusting data for scientists to use
- Assist in data acquisition/warehousing/cleaning and configuring High-Performance Computer clusters
- Partner with Technology team in implementing integrated AI-based solutions
- Master of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering highly preferred. Extremely strong candidates with Bachelor of Science degrees will also be considered.
- Expertise in Python and either C#, Java, or C++.
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience within a professional environment.
- Proven experiences in working with large data sets
- Experience using cloud technologies
- Experience using infrastructure as code frameworks
- Experience of financial data sources such as Bloomberg BPIPE, Refinitiv, Markit
- Financial knowledge on equity, bonds, derivatives, and related pricing.
If you are interested, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Highly Motivated, pro-active self-starter
General technical Problem-solving expertise
Strong passion for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Team player, collaborator