Our client is a well-established financial institution. Equipped with a well organised expansion plan, they are currently hiring a new headcount in data development and management team.
- Work closely with different business stakeholders to maintain and develop a centralised data warehouse for database management
- Responsible for ETL programming development, data warehouse maintenance, data integration projects and etc
- Oversee and manage the work-flow of data quality management, data cleansing and data exchanges processes by designing and implementing different rules and best practice
- Write SQL, PL/SQL to run queries and support data analysis work
- Bachelor's degree holder in Statistics, Mathematics & Computer Science
- Over 8 years' relevant working experience
- Experience in banking and financial industry is preferred
- Solid knowledge on database, modelling, data cleaning, transformation and warehousing
- Good command in both Cantonese and English
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com