Data Engineer (Large Scale Computing/Data Science)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 27 Jul 18 2018-07-27
Urgently hiring a Data Engineer for Wealth Management unit of a International Bank. You will work alongside Data Scientists, Front-end engineers and others to bring Machine Learning models to scale. Ideally, you should be a software engineer with focus or passion for data-driven solutions.
- Leading the implementation of big data components and services orchestration on a micro services design pattern
- Ownership of automation and scale of complex data sets between legacy systems, micro services and Pub/Sub systems
- Work alongside Data Scientists, Front-end engineers and others to bring Machine Learning models to scale
Our ideal candidate will be a technically proficient, with hands on experience building and operating big data infrastructure with modern design patterns:
- Have experience building production data pipelines using one or more frameworks such as Spark, Flink or Hive/Hadoop.
- Have hands on experience with schema design and data modeling.
- Have programming proficiency in at least one major language such as Java, Scala or Python.
- You have a software engineering mindset and strive to write elegant, maintainable code and you're comfortable working in a variety of tech stacks.
- You may even be a software engineer with a focus or passion for data-driven solutions.
- Have strong SQL skills and knowledge and familiarity with other distributed data stores such as ElasticSearch or Druid.
- You have DevOps experience and can guide a team on deployment, automation and monitoring of services
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930