Our client is a sizable Chinese bank, currently looking for Database Administrator to join their dynamic team.
- Database capacity planning, performance tuning, monitoring, backup, restore and disaster recovery.
- Gather database requirements by interviewing stakeholder; analyze applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, high-availability design and recovery specification.
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing database policies, standards and procedures.
- Provide production support, identify problem root cause and implement preventive measures.
- Install and upgrade database applications by applying patches and upgrades on a regular schedule.
- Provides technical support to application development teams.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate problems and failures with databases and related server applications.
- Develop and modify technical documentation that describes installation and configuration.
- Respond to technical emergencies outside of normal working hours as needed.
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in database administration in Oracle, MS-SQL database
- Hands-on experience in Oracle Enterprise with RAC support, database encryption
- Knowledge and experience in non-structural DB preferred
- Proficiency and knowledge in IBM AIX, Linux, Windows platform support
- Good communication skills and independent
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: email@example.com
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**